Haystack’s Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Registration and Subscription
- 2.1 Utilizing Haystack to its fullest extent necessitates the completion of our registration process and payment of the associated subscription fees.
- 2.2 During registration, you commit to providing truthful, up-to-date information such as your business email address, company name, and contact number.
3. Service Usage
- 3.1 Subscribers to Haystack gain the privilege of limitless active job postings, team member additions, applicant listings, and video interview invitations.
- 3.2 Monthly services include up to 20 finalized video interviews. Breaching this limit will trigger additional charges as delineated in our Pricing Policy.
4. Additional Charges
- 4.1 Surpassing 20 completed video interviews within a month activates an automatic additional charge of $20 to your account. This provides a supplementary quota of 10 video interviews. This fee will recur every time the stipulated threshold is exceeded within the billing period.
- 4.2 Users can cancel their subscriptions via the Haystack app. Ensure cancellation before the next billing date to evade charges for the ensuing month. No partial refunds will be provided for mid-cycle cancellations. Post-cancellation, your account remains fully functional until the subsequent billing date.
5. User Responsibilities
- 5.1 Account holders are exclusively accountable for all activities within their account and must adhere to all applicable laws and statutes.
- 5.2 Account holders are obligated to maintain the integrity of your account, forestalling any unauthorized access or misuse.
6. Proprietary Rights
- 6.1 All intellectual property associated with Haystack, including designs, functionalities, and content, remains the exclusive property of Haystack and its licensors.
7. Data Security and Privacy
- 7.1 Haystack is fortified by the robust security features of Azure cloud and Stripe, ensuring the utmost safety of your data and financial particulars.
8. Compliance with Laws
- 8.1 Users must strictly observe all municipal, state, and federal regulations pertaining to their engagement with Haystack’s platform.
9. Governing Law
- 9.1 These directives are governed by the prevalent laws of the State of Texas, devoid of reference to conflict of law principles.
10. Dispute Resolution
- 10.1 All disputes or claims arising from these terms, the services, or your relationship with Haystack shall first be addressed through direct communication. Please initiate this by contacting Haystack directly at email@example.com.
- 10.2 If direct resolution proves elusive, the parties agree to engage in mediation in the State of Texas, with both parties equally bearing the costs, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- 10.3 If mediation is unsuccessful, disputes shall advance to binding arbitration in the State of Texas, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s decision will be final and binding on all parties. Both parties hereby renounce their right to a jury trial.
- 10.4 Exceptions: Disputes pertaining to Haystack’s intellectual property (such as copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or patent rights) are exempt from this clause. Haystack reserves the right to seek injunctive or other relevant relief in any state or federal court within the State of Texas.
- 10.5 The prevailing party in the arbitration will be entitled to reclaim its reasonable legal fees and expenses.
11. Changes to Terms
- 11.1 Haystack retains the privilege to revise these Terms at its discretion. Such changes will be announced on this page, and your continued association indicates your endorsement of these amendments.
- 12.1 Haystack reserves the authority to terminate or suspend your access to its platform unconditionally, with or without prior intimation.
- 13.1 Users agree to safeguard and absolve Haystack and its affiliates from any claim or demand, including legal fees, made by any third party due to their violation of these terms.
14. Limitation of Liability
- 14.1 In no event shall Haystack be accountable for any indirect or consequential damages stemming from the use or inability to access the service.
- 15.1 For queries, suggestions, or concerns, please email Haystack at firstname.lastname@example.org.